An author is solely those whom an administrator of The Backfield Press has given permission to post freely under the digression of their assigned editor.
- An author must complete and publish a minimum of two articles every month. (This requirement is subject to change and may be different for every site in The Backfield Press network)
- If an author is also a host of a radio show, that author will be required to complete and publish a minimum of 1 post every month as well as maintain their show page.
- When The Backfield Press network of sites becomes operational, all existing and new authors will be assigned an editor based on their preferences.
- The editor reserves the right to edit an author’s post within reason (reason will be determined by an administrator)
- Any complaints authors have with editors should be addressed by the supervising administrator of that editor.
- Administrators reserve the right to promote or demote authors based solely on writing related issues.
- An author is not to edit a published article without the permission of their editor.
- To correct a mistake on a published article, an author must state the mistake and correct it in the form of a statement. I.e. “Peyton Manning passed for 364 years in a win over the Steelers. CORRECTION: 320 yards.”
- An author is NEVER to delete a published article
- An author must give photo credit to any photo appearing in their article.
- Authors have the permission to publish articles freely without having an editor approve your article before hand.
- Editors should review all published material by their team
- If authors wish to have their material reviews before it is published, they can contact their editor to do so and they can access your article to read/edit it.